Saturday, April 29, 2017

Basgil/Borden, John Gillis Lines



We have eight New Zealand White (NZW) Basgil/Borden and John Gillis lines males and females for sale. Both the sire and dam come from strong winning bloodlines. We can pair any females with our two remaining Basgil/Borden bucks (see our other post) for a great trio of NZW that will start you on the road to success in breeding your own meat rabbits. These rabbits would be a great addition to your rabbitry if you are looking to add a new blood to your heard. They are $35 each, or $30 each if you purchase them both. These guys are good lookers and will not last long.

We are loated in Canton, TX, If interested you can send me a PM, or give us a call (469) 526-3665 and leave a message as I am unable to answer my phone during working hours, and I will get back with you as soon as possible.





1 comment:

  1. Have tried to call but her answer please state your name etc. I am looking for NZ rabbits for sale

    ReplyDelete